Community Development Assistance
Alamo Resource Conservation & Development Area Inc. (Alamo RCD) was created to empower local citizens to help themselves. We know that local people are the ones who know what is best for their communities. Our Community Development Program is driven by a passion to mobilize local, state and national resources to address local economic, social, environmental and quality of life issues.
The Alamo RCD diversified mission goals are accomplished within the following programs:
- Watershed/Environmental Protection
- Growing Rural Youth Development
Within our Community Development Program, Alamo RCD is poised to assist clientele that span various types of rural agencies , organizations and nonprofits that are involved in projects with common purposes as our Alamo RCD mission.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Start a Nonprofit, Seeking 501(c)(3) status
- Develop Program objectives, goals, plans
- Partnership Development & Coordination
Funds Development, Grants and Donors:
- Analyze Organizational Funding/Grant Readiness
- Create a Development Plan
- Enhance Donor Development
- Provide Grant Funding Research & Plan of Action
- Grant Writing (with our associated Grant Writers)
- Grant Management (Fiscal, Monitoring, Reporting, Evaluation)
- Capital Campaign Planning and Management
Information & Education:
- Board & Management Training
- Board Development Training
- Fiscal Management Training
- Grant Writing & Management Training
- Donor Development Training
- Web and Social Network Training
Alamo Resource Conservation & Development Area Inc.
Community Development Assistance Program
All services are provided with the utmost care for your mission needs. Our nonprofit professionals consult with you on a one-on-one basis so that your direct needs can be determined and so that your mission will be served efficiently and effectively. Alamo RCD is here to serve you so that our communities can thrive!
Fees may vary with costs and risk management considerations by our Board of Directors. For Current Fees, Please view our Community Development Program Bruchure here.
Alamo RC&D Area Inc.
215 W. Bandera Rd. Suite 114-456
Boerne, Texas 78006
Serving Central Texas as an IRS Designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductable as per current tax law.
Visit our Pleasant Valley Community Center Facility Program web page, facebook and twitter pages!!