Alamo RCD is a volunteer organization that is here to help those in need within the San Antonio Area. Currently, Alamo RCD is the recipient of a generous donation that has allowed us to assist "displaced" families as stated above.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A DISPLACED FAMILY to apply for our assistance:
1. Please use our online application form
If you use the DOWNLOADABLE Form: (see below)
- Download and print the form (two pages),
- Complete the form in blue or black ink,
- Make a copy of the form for your records then
- Email a copy back to us at email@example.com or mail it to Alamo RCD Relief , 215 W. Bandera Rd. Ste. 114-456, Boerne, Texas 78006
2. All application forms must be completed factually and to the best of your ability. All blanks must be completed and a signature of Head of Household is required at the bottom of Page 2. (If more than one family (ie adults) live together, each will need to complete a form.)
3. No Relief Assistance will be provided without the completion of all required forms and proper ID indicating original residential location or former residence, in the FEMA Designated Hurricane Harvey Disaster Area. (Photo ID preferred)
4. Please indicate your immediate needs at this time. We understand that the needs may be many but please indicate those of utmost importance (NUMBER the top five from 1 to 5). You should be applying for assistance from other sources at this time and our Relief Assistance will NOT cover all your needs.
5. Due to LIMITED FUNDING, our Relief Assistance will be provided ONLY ONCE to any family at this time. We are asking for donations to help you further into the future but that is still to be determined by our donors.
Applications will be taken online and at our Relief Partner County Registration & Distribution Centers in various counties (see list on left). We are currently working with agencies in Bandera, Kendall, Wilson, Comal and Atascosa Counties so that you do not have to travel far to submit your registration. Remember that you can email a completed copy back to us OR send a copy in the mail.
Be patient with us. We are a volunteer based organization. We will need about two weeks to review your application and provide you with assistance. Our Review Committee will determine the extent of assistance provided to you in the form of Gift Cards such as Visa Cards. Amounts of assistance will vary depending on need and our funding capacity. The assistance will be provided in each county around San Antonio at a Relief Partner Distribution Center after your application is reviewed and approved. We will announce those distribution times and dates on this page, in local newspapers and on our social network pages. You will need to pick up our assistance in person (have ID ready) on assigned dates.
PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR DISTRIBUTION
DATES AND TIMES!!